SOLVO offers a full range of services related to development and rolling out of infrastructure systems. In particular, this includes design, audit and modernization of wireless networks to support mobile devices: data capture terminals, mobile printers and other devices.
Audit and planning of wireless networks is performed in two steps:
1. Expert analysis
- Expert analysis of the customer's territory, processing of submitted plans and layouts.
- Preliminary estimate of equipment.
- Visual inspection of the territory.
- Selection of control points for carrying out measurement.- Detection of factors that could hinder the radio signal.
2. Measuring operations
- Measuring at marked control points using testing equipment and specialized software.
- Results analysis
- Based on the results, the SOLVO radio engineer will create a report, which will include equipment specification and a detailed description of where it must be installed as well as the required configurations.