September 19-21 – SOLVO invites you to our stand at the 9th International Exhibition for materials handling, warehousing equipment and logistics.
The event will take place in Moscow at the Korkus Expo center, pavilion 3, hall 12, Solvo stand No. A363.
SOLVO is looking forward to showcase its latest version of Solvo.WMS 5.5 as well as its integration with other software to achieve even greater functionality for optimal warehouse management.
In addition, visitors will get up to speed on other news from SOLVO:
• support for free DBMS PostgreSQL;
• New data exchange and accounting with EGAIS 3.0, Mercuy;
• New 3PL module: updated billing and Web-portal for depositors;
• Android-client for DCT;
• Video surveillance systems integration;
• Smart process monitoring in 3D;
• Automatic inventory using drones and semi-automatic stackers;
Furthermore, visitors to the stand will learn about the new yard management module Solvo Yard 2.0.
New features include:
• Driver registration using self-service kiosks;
• Truck route planner;
• Yard occupancy planner by time and processing location;
• Automatic dock assignment;
• Interaction with drivers and personnel:
o voice and SMS-notifications,
o Social media messengers,
o info bulletin and more;
On September 20, Alexey Smirnov, WMS and Yard deputy general director at Solvo, will present a report at the session titled “Warehouses in the digital age: successful integration and IT”
Smirnov will explain the best practices in setting up a billing system for clients at the warehouse as well as the unique opportunities provided by Solvo.Billing for invoicing clients for services with consideration of multiple parameters.
We are looking forward to see you at our stand!
To get your free ticket to the exhibition, please register here.